Monday, November 18, 2013

Next Blog...

I discovered the Next Blog link today and I am in love.   I feel like a voyeur peeking into the windows of other people's lives.

Did you know there are 9 year olds with blogs?  And I saw one written for a 9 month old with a beautiful smile.  It was mostly pictures anyway.  I need more pictures on my blog.

There is a lady out west talking about her ordinary days.  Swiss Steak, getting her hair done, and Bob making a salad.  I read a bunch of her entries and felt like I was a neighbor.  I left her a comment because she said she might make cookies and I wanted to know what kind.... You know, she should put the recipe.

I saw poetry about beautiful girls, and pictures of beaches and sunsets.  I saws picture of a little boy, about 1 year old covered in chocolate, Halloween costumes for a family of three kids, and an entire day of  pictures from a group of women's outing to town, in an African village.  The colors were amazing, such good pictures.   I wished I was there because they were having fun!

Anyway, after spying on all these people and more, I wonder who the anonymous visitors to my little page have been.  I so enjoyed seeing what everyone else has blogged about, I hope you like my scribbles.  Please feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community. I'm a new visitor. Phyllis sent me and I am not anon so you will at least know who is visiting. . My blog posts are a bit of this and a bit of that, just like daily life.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. My posts too will probably wander through everything. Hope you enjoyed your visit! Denise

      Delete
  2. Blogging is way too amazing!
    I wish I only knew how many hours I've spent reading them.
    Way better than t.v., I say!
    That's my friend, Darla, up there :) She lives in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Denise! Welcome to blogging. Your posts are great reading so far. You have a way with words, really. I am laughing over your pink type and the time spent on things which might be spent otherwise --- I'm not new and those things still happen to me. I hope you'll be encouraged to keep going. It really is great fun. And feel free to visit my blog. I have a couple of other blogger friends in the great state of VA. --Joyce in WI

    ReplyDelete