Thursday, November 14, 2013

I turned the font pink on my first post, and I don't have any idea how I did it.

Computers are supposed to simplify our lives.  Why is it every time I get involved with one the simple things become complicated?   I am dying to publish this one right now, so I can see if it stays pink!  This may be a very short entry!

I have spent hours yesterday and today putting this together, and it is such a little tentative thing, so far.  I had envisioned lots of interesting essays and recipes, pictures and poetry, and my first start is unreadably pink at the moment.  The time I spent on trying to put it back could have brought you a pumpkin tart recipe, or some great cat nap photos...

And it's still pink.

Pink is nice, really.   It's soft and feminine.  It is kinder to the eyes than orange.  It's just....unreadable.  :(


2 comments:

  1. You must have fixed it! Nothing looks pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did...about an hour after I wrote this. Computers don't come easy to me.

    ReplyDelete