Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love/hate...

Things I hate:
Cavities, dandelions in my grass, really dry wine, people telling me that dry wine is really better, other lies.  Lima beans, hip hop and rap, cold French fries and pop ups.
Things I love:
Ice cream, jazz and blues, old rock.   Daisies.  A good book and a cup of coffee.  Grand Marnier.  Flowers from my yard, flowers from my kid, flowers from my love...hell, flowers from just about anyone.  New clothes, vintage lace, gloves and scarves.  Shepherds pie or chicken and dumplings when it is cold outside.  Snow, until I get cold, then I hate it.
Cook outs, The beach, the mountains, being on vacation.  Window seats.  Paris.  Oh, and the French onion soup from Pom'Cannelle.  Yum!

How about you?

2 comments:

  1. My love/hate feeling change depending on what I'm doing.

    At the moment I hate ripping out stitches when I'm knitting. I almost hate turning the heel on socks (hence the ripping out)

    I love hand knit socks tho.

    It is a conundrum.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really amazing how much we have in common considering how very little time we have spent in each other's lives!
    I love babies, nature, little details in God's creation, eating :D, coffee, chocolate, popcorn, mushrooms, watercolors, photography, antiques, French things! , the ocean....Juicy Couture cologne! And I love lima beans :) they are yummy.
    Now hates... yes, rap...vulgar things in general...getting sweaty...sinus headaches...routine...people stating the obvious...grrr...salmon patties...parents who don't attend church but send their kids for babysitting.

    ReplyDelete